منتديات هنا الابداع
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات هنا الابداع

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

the bear and the two travellers

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
سوسو
عضو جديد
عضو جديد
سوسو

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 33
العمر : 32
العمل/الترفيه : طالبة
المزاج : فرحانة
اعلام الدول : the bear and the two travellers Female12
مزاج : the bear and the two travellers 3asheq11
المهنة : the bear and the two travellers Studen10
الهواية : the bear and the two travellers Painti10
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/10/2008

the bear and the two travellers Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: the bear and the two travellers   the bear and the two travellers Emptyالسبت نوفمبر 01, 2008 11:11 pm

two men set out together on a journey ,AND as they were traveling on foot and without any protection ;they agreed that if any danger occured on the road,each would stand by the other. As they were going along,they saw a bear coming towards them .One of them an off;climbed up a tree,and hid himself in the branches. the other threw himself flat on the ground and pretended to be dead,for he had heard that bears would not touch a dead body.The bear came up,felt him all over with his snout,and seeing no signs of life(for the man held his breth while the bear was snuffling at him) ,passed on and left him.The other traveller,when he saw that all danger was over,came down from the tree,and congratulated his friend on his cleverness."But telll me,"said he injoke,"What did the bear whisper in your ear?for he held his snout so close to your face that he seemed to be telling you some secret.""He cautioned me,""never again to travel with afriend who ,after promising to stand by me in time of danger السلام السلام السلام , leaves me in the turch when danger comes , thinking ofqqqqqqqqqno one's safety but his own."f منقول
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
ZaKi
المدير العام
المدير العام
ZaKi

عدد الرسائل : 85
مزاج : the bear and the two travellers 8110
من اين تعرفت علينا : من قلبي
المهنة : the bear and the two travellers Studen10
الهواية : the bear and the two travellers Travel10
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/08/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: the bear and the two travellers   the bear and the two travellers Emptyالسبت نوفمبر 01, 2008 11:33 pm

Thank you for the wonderful theme
https://here.yoo7.com
زائر
زائر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: the bear and the two travellers   the bear and the two travellers Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 04, 2008 7:01 pm

merci sousou c est un bon sujet
زهور شكرا لك

the bear and the two travellers
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات هنا الابداع :: المنتدسات العلمية و الادبية :: قصص و روايات-
انتقل الى: